Costs for Roofing Companies in Evanston, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Evanston, but it will not get them an exact number. Evanston roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Evanston is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,942.00 to $8,994.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Evanston roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Evanston Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Evanston hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Evanston.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Evanston Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Evanston law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $956.16-$1,195.20 to Evanston roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Evanston area as well. Homeowners usually compare Evanston roofing companies with Glencoe, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Glenview, IL and Roofing Companies near Harwood Heights, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 31, 2018