Costs for Roofing Companies in Harwood Heights, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Harwood Heights, but it will not get them an exact number. Harwood Heights roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Harwood Heights is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,829.00 to $8,854.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Harwood Heights roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Harwood Heights Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Harwood Heights hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Harwood Heights.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Harwood Heights Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Harwood Heights law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $940.92-$1,176.15 to Harwood Heights roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Harwood Heights area as well. Homeowners usually compare Harwood Heights roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Bellwood, IL, Roofing Companies around Bensenville, IL and Roofing Companies in Berwyn, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 11, 2017