Costs for Roofing Companies in La Quinta, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in La Quinta, but it will not get them an exact number. La Quinta roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in La Quinta is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Riverside county ranged from $6,343.00 to $8,178.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in La Quinta roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
La Quinta Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average La Quinta hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in La Quinta.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
La Quinta Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by La Quinta law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $871.20-$1,089.00 to La Quinta roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the La Quinta area as well. Homeowners usually compare La Quinta roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Indio, CA, Indian Wells, CA Roofing Companies and Palm Desert, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 14, 2018