Costs for Roofing Companies in Oak Park, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Oak Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Oak Park roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Oak Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,581.00 to $8,526.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Oak Park roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Oak Park Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Oak Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Oak Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Oak Park Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Oak Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $906.36-$1,132.95 to Oak Park roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Oak Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Oak Park roofing companies with Bellwood, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Bensenville, IL and Roofing Companies around Berwyn, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 15, 2018