Costs for Roofing Companies in Arcadia, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Arcadia, but it will not get them an exact number. Arcadia roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Arcadia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Los Angeles county ranged from $6,971.00 to $9,011.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Arcadia roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Arcadia Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Arcadia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Arcadia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Arcadia Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Arcadia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $958.92-$1,198.65 to Arcadia roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Arcadia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Arcadia roofing companies with Alhambra, CA Roofing Companies, Azusa, CA Roofing Companies and Baldwin Park, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 14, 2017