Costs for Roofing Companies in Ontario, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Ontario, but it will not get them an exact number. Ontario roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Ontario is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the San Bernardino county ranged from $6,818.00 to $8,813.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Ontario roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Ontario Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Ontario hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Ontario.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Ontario Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Ontario law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $937.80-$1,172.25 to Ontario roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Ontario area as well. Homeowners usually compare Ontario roofing companies with Chino, CA Roofing Companies, Claremont, CA Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Fontana, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 14, 2018