Costs for Roofing Companies in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Rancho Cucamonga, but it will not get them an exact number. Rancho Cucamonga roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Rancho Cucamonga is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the San Bernardino county ranged from $6,970.00 to $9,009.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Rancho Cucamonga roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Rancho Cucamonga Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Rancho Cucamonga hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Rancho Cucamonga Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Rancho Cucamonga law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $958.68-$1,198.35 to Rancho Cucamonga roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Rancho Cucamonga area as well. Homeowners usually compare Rancho Cucamonga roofing companies with Chino, CA Roofing Companies, Claremont Roofing Companies and Fontana, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 30, 2017