Costs for Roofing Companies in River Grove, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in River Grove, but it will not get them an exact number. River Grove roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in River Grove is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,728.00 to $8,717.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in River Grove roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
River Grove Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average River Grove hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in River Grove.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
River Grove Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by River Grove law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $926.64-$1,158.30 to River Grove roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the River Grove area as well. Homeowners usually compare River Grove roofing companies with Addison, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Bellwood, IL and Roofing Companies in Bensenville, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 23, 2018