Costs for Roofing Companies in North Highlands, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in North Highlands, but it will not get them an exact number. North Highlands roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in North Highlands is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Sacramento county ranged from $6,344.00 to $8,193.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in North Highlands roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
North Highlands Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average North Highlands hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in North Highlands.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
North Highlands Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by North Highlands law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $872.16-$1,090.20 to North Highlands roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the North Highlands area as well. Homeowners usually compare North Highlands roofing companies with Carmichael, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Citrus Heights, CA and Roofing Companies near Fair Oaks, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 19, 2017