Costs for Roofing Companies in Putnam, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Putnam, but it will not get them an exact number. Putnam roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Putnam is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Windham county ranged from $6,261.00 to $8,038.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Putnam roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Putnam Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Putnam hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Putnam.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Putnam Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Putnam law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $857.88-$1,072.35 to Putnam roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Putnam area as well. Homeowners usually compare Putnam roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Brooklyn, CT, Thompson, CT Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Woodstock, CT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 23, 2018