Costs for Roofing Companies in Suffield, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Suffield, but it will not get them an exact number. Suffield roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Suffield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Hartford county ranged from $6,744.00 to $8,671.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Suffield roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Suffield Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Suffield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Suffield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Suffield Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Suffield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $924.84-$1,156.05 to Suffield roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Suffield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Suffield roofing companies with East Granby, CT Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in East Windsor, CT and Roofing Companies around Enfield, CT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 20, 2017