Costs for Roofing Companies in Tinley Park, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Tinley Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Tinley Park roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Tinley Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,510.00 to $8,419.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tinley Park roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Tinley Park Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tinley Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tinley Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tinley Park Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tinley Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $895.68-$1,119.60 to Tinley Park roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tinley Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tinley Park roofing companies with Alsip, IL Roofing Companies, Chicago Ridge, IL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Country Club Hills, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 31, 2017