Costs for Roofing in Duvall, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Duvall, but it will not get them an exact number. Duvall roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Duvall is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the King county ranged from $5,326.00 to $6,892.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Duvall roofing estimates from local professionals.
Duvall Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Duvall hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Duvall.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Duvall Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Duvall law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $733.08-$916.35 to Duvall roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Duvall area as well. Homeowners usually compare Duvall roofing with Roofing near Woodinville, WA, Sammamish, WA Roofing and Monroe, WA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 25, 2018