Costs for Roofing in Essex Junction, VT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Essex Junction, but it will not get them an exact number. Essex Junction roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Essex Junction is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Chittenden county ranged from $5,509.00 to $7,071.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Essex Junction roofing estimates from local professionals.
Essex Junction Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Essex Junction hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Essex Junction.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Essex Junction Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Vermont sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Essex Junction law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $754.80-$943.50 to Essex Junction roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Essex Junction area as well. Homeowners usually compare Essex Junction roofing with Burlington, VT Roofing, Roofing near Colchester, VT and Shelburne, VT Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2018