Costs for Roofing in Shelburne, VT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Shelburne, but it will not get them an exact number. Shelburne roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Shelburne is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Chittenden county ranged from $5,262.00 to $6,753.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Shelburne roofing estimates from local professionals.
Shelburne Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Shelburne hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Shelburne.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Shelburne Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Vermont sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Shelburne law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $720.84-$901.05 to Shelburne roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Shelburne area as well. Homeowners usually compare Shelburne roofing with Roofing near Burlington, VT, Roofing around South Burlington, VT and Winooski, VT Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 28, 2018