Costs for Roofing in South Burlington, VT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in South Burlington, but it will not get them an exact number. South Burlington roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in South Burlington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Chittenden county ranged from $5,491.00 to $7,047.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in South Burlington roofing estimates from local professionals.
South Burlington Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average South Burlington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in South Burlington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
South Burlington Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Vermont sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by South Burlington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $752.28-$940.35 to South Burlington roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the South Burlington area as well. Homeowners usually compare South Burlington roofing with Roofing in Burlington, VT, Roofing near Colchester, VT and Roofing in Essex Junction, VT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 13, 2017