Costs for Roofing in Kenmore, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Kenmore, but it will not get them an exact number. Kenmore roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Kenmore is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the King county ranged from $5,377.00 to $6,958.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kenmore roofing estimates from local professionals.
Kenmore Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kenmore hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kenmore.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kenmore Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kenmore law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $740.04-$925.05 to Kenmore roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kenmore area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kenmore roofing with Roofing near Bellevue, WA, Bothell, WA Roofing and Edmonds, WA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2017