Costs for Roofing in Lynnwood, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Lynnwood, but it will not get them an exact number. Lynnwood roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Lynnwood is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Snohomish county ranged from $5,435.00 to $7,032.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lynnwood roofing estimates from local professionals.
Lynnwood Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lynnwood hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lynnwood.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lynnwood Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lynnwood law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $747.96-$934.95 to Lynnwood roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lynnwood area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lynnwood roofing with Bothell, WA Roofing, Roofing in Edmonds, WA and Kenmore, WA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 20, 2018