Costs for Roofing in New Berlin, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in New Berlin, but it will not get them an exact number. New Berlin roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in New Berlin is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2024 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Waukesha county ranged from $5,706.00 to $7,325.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in New Berlin roofing estimates from local professionals.
New Berlin Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average New Berlin hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in New Berlin.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
New Berlin Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by New Berlin law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $781.80-$977.25 to New Berlin roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the New Berlin area as well. Homeowners usually compare New Berlin roofing with Roofing around Brookfield, WI, Elm Grove, WI Roofing and Roofing in Franklin, WI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 24, 2024