Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Paola, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Paola, but it will not get them an exact number. Paola hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Paola is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Miami county ranged from $10,129.00 to $12,586.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Paola hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Paola Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Paola hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Paola.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Paola Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Paola law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,362.84-$1,703.55 to Paola hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Paola area as well. Homeowners usually compare Paola hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation near De Soto, KS, Hardwood Flooring Installation around Eudora, KS and Gardner, KS Hardwood Flooring Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 13, 2021