Costs for Roofing in Auburn, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Auburn, but it will not get them an exact number. Auburn roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Auburn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the King county ranged from $5,238.00 to $6,778.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Auburn roofing estimates from local professionals.
Auburn Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Auburn hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Auburn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Auburn Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Auburn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $720.96-$901.20 to Auburn roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Auburn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Auburn roofing with Bonney Lake, WA Roofing, Federal Way, WA Roofing and Roofing near Kent, WA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 25, 2018