Costs for Roofing in Milton, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Milton, but it will not get them an exact number. Milton roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Milton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Pierce county ranged from $5,598.00 to $7,244.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Milton roofing estimates from local professionals.
Milton Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Milton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Milton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Milton Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Milton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $770.52-$963.15 to Milton roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Milton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Milton roofing with Roofing in Auburn, WA, Federal Way, WA Roofing and Kent, WA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 17, 2018