Costs for Roofing in Federal Way, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Federal Way, but it will not get them an exact number. Federal Way roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Federal Way is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the King county ranged from $5,302.00 to $6,860.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Federal Way roofing estimates from local professionals.
Federal Way Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Federal Way hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Federal Way.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Federal Way Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Federal Way law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $729.72-$912.15 to Federal Way roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Federal Way area as well. Homeowners usually compare Federal Way roofing with Auburn, WA Roofing, Roofing in Kent, WA and Roofing near Pacific, WA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 27, 2019