Costs for Roofing in Chester, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Chester, but it will not get them an exact number. Chester roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Chester is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Chesterfield county ranged from $5,395.00 to $6,831.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Chester roofing estimates from local professionals.
Chester Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Chester hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Chester.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Chester Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Chester law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $733.56-$916.95 to Chester roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Chester area as well. Homeowners usually compare Chester roofing with Roofing in Fort Lee, VA, Colonial Heights, VA Roofing and Roofing in Hopewell, VA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 11, 2021