Costs for Roofing in Hopewell, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Hopewell, but it will not get them an exact number. Hopewell roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Hopewell is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Hopewell City county ranged from $5,160.00 to $6,533.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hopewell roofing estimates from local professionals.
Hopewell Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hopewell hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hopewell.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hopewell Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hopewell law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $701.52-$876.90 to Hopewell roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hopewell area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hopewell roofing with Fort Lee, VA Roofing, Roofing in Petersburg, VA and Chester, VA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 26, 2021