Costs for Roofing in Fort Lee, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Fort Lee, but it will not get them an exact number. Fort Lee roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Fort Lee is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Prince George county ranged from $5,464.00 to $6,918.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fort Lee roofing estimates from local professionals.
Fort Lee Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fort Lee hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fort Lee.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fort Lee Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fort Lee law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $742.92-$928.65 to Fort Lee roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fort Lee area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fort Lee roofing with Petersburg, VA Roofing, Chester, VA Roofing and Roofing near Colonial Heights, VA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 14, 2018