Costs for Roofing in Colonial Heights, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Colonial Heights, but it will not get them an exact number. Colonial Heights roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Colonial Heights is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Colonial Heights City county ranged from $5,445.00 to $6,894.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Colonial Heights roofing estimates from local professionals.
Colonial Heights Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Colonial Heights hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Colonial Heights.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Colonial Heights Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Colonial Heights law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $740.28-$925.35 to Colonial Heights roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Colonial Heights area as well. Homeowners usually compare Colonial Heights roofing with Fort Lee Roofing, Petersburg, VA Roofing and Chester, VA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 25, 2017