Costs for Roofing Companies in Hillsdale, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Hillsdale, but it will not get them an exact number. Hillsdale roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Hillsdale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Bergen county ranged from $6,477.00 to $8,414.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hillsdale roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Hillsdale Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hillsdale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hillsdale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hillsdale Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hillsdale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $893.40-$1,116.75 to Hillsdale roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hillsdale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hillsdale roofing companies with Allendale, NJ Roofing Companies, Bergenfield, NJ Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Bogota, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 27, 2023