Costs for Roofing Companies in Paterson, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Paterson, but it will not get them an exact number. Paterson roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Paterson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Passaic county ranged from $6,954.00 to $9,033.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Paterson roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Paterson Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Paterson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Paterson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Paterson Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Paterson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $959.16-$1,198.95 to Paterson roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Paterson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Paterson roofing companies with Allendale, NJ Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Belleville, NJ and Bloomfield, NJ Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 22, 2021