Costs for Roofing Companies in Hawthorne, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Hawthorne, but it will not get them an exact number. Hawthorne roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Hawthorne is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Passaic county ranged from $6,354.00 to $8,253.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hawthorne roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Hawthorne Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hawthorne hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hawthorne.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hawthorne Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hawthorne law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $876.36-$1,095.45 to Hawthorne roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hawthorne area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hawthorne roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Allendale, NJ, Roofing Companies near Bloomfield, NJ and Bogota, NJ Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 16, 2020