Costs for Roofing Companies in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Woodcliff Lake, but it will not get them an exact number. Woodcliff Lake roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Woodcliff Lake is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Bergen county ranged from $6,608.00 to $8,584.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Woodcliff Lake roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Woodcliff Lake Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Woodcliff Lake hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Woodcliff Lake.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Woodcliff Lake Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Woodcliff Lake law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $911.52-$1,139.40 to Woodcliff Lake roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Woodcliff Lake area as well. Homeowners usually compare Woodcliff Lake roofing companies with Allendale, NJ Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Bergenfield, NJ and Roofing Companies in Closter, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 27, 2022