Costs for Roofing Companies in Hobe Sound, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Hobe Sound, but it will not get them an exact number. Hobe Sound roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Hobe Sound is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Martin county ranged from $6,490.00 to $8,248.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hobe Sound roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Hobe Sound Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hobe Sound hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hobe Sound.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hobe Sound Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hobe Sound law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $884.28-$1,105.35 to Hobe Sound roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hobe Sound area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hobe Sound roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Fort Pierce, FL, Indiantown, FL Roofing Companies and Jensen Beach, FL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 23, 2018