Costs for Roofing Companies in Lemont, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Lemont, but it will not get them an exact number. Lemont roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Lemont is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,559.00 to $8,481.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lemont roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Lemont Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lemont hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lemont.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lemont Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lemont law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $902.40-$1,128.00 to Lemont roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lemont area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lemont roofing companies with Bolingbrook, IL Roofing Companies, Clarendon Hills, IL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Darien, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 24, 2017