Costs for Roofing Companies in Clarendon Hills, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Clarendon Hills, but it will not get them an exact number. Clarendon Hills roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Clarendon Hills is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Dupage county ranged from $6,528.00 to $8,442.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clarendon Hills roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Clarendon Hills Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clarendon Hills hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clarendon Hills.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clarendon Hills Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clarendon Hills law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $898.20-$1,122.75 to Clarendon Hills roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clarendon Hills area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clarendon Hills roofing companies with Bellwood, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Berwyn, IL and Roofing Companies in Bolingbrook, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 23, 2018