Costs for Roofing Companies in Palos Hills, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Palos Hills, but it will not get them an exact number. Palos Hills roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Palos Hills is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,422.00 to $8,304.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Palos Hills roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Palos Hills Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Palos Hills hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Palos Hills.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Palos Hills Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Palos Hills law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $883.56-$1,104.45 to Palos Hills roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Palos Hills area as well. Homeowners usually compare Palos Hills roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Alsip, IL, Roofing Companies in Bridgeview, IL and Brookfield, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 10, 2019