Costs for Roofing Companies in South Elgin, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in South Elgin, but it will not get them an exact number. South Elgin roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in South Elgin is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Kane county ranged from $6,503.00 to $8,425.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in South Elgin roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
South Elgin Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average South Elgin hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in South Elgin.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
South Elgin Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by South Elgin law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $895.68-$1,119.60 to South Elgin roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the South Elgin area as well. Homeowners usually compare South Elgin roofing companies with Bartlett, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Streamwood, IL and Roofing Companies in Carpentersville, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 28, 2021