Costs for Roofing Companies in Monterey Park, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Monterey Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Monterey Park roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Monterey Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Los Angeles county ranged from $6,859.00 to $8,865.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Monterey Park roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Monterey Park Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Monterey Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Monterey Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Monterey Park Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Monterey Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $943.44-$1,179.30 to Monterey Park roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Monterey Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Monterey Park roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Alhambra, CA, Roofing Companies around Arcadia, CA and Downey, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 22, 2017