Costs for Roofing Companies in Pasadena, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Pasadena, but it will not get them an exact number. Pasadena roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Pasadena is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Los Angeles county ranged from $6,696.00 to $8,655.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Pasadena roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Pasadena Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Pasadena hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Pasadena.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Pasadena Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Pasadena law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $921.00-$1,151.25 to Pasadena roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Pasadena area as well. Homeowners usually compare Pasadena roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Alhambra, CA, Arcadia, CA Roofing Companies and El Monte, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 14, 2018