Costs for Roofing Companies in Palos Heights, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Palos Heights, but it will not get them an exact number. Palos Heights roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Palos Heights is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,876.00 to $8,892.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Palos Heights roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Palos Heights Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Palos Heights hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Palos Heights.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Palos Heights Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Palos Heights law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $946.08-$1,182.60 to Palos Heights roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Palos Heights area as well. Homeowners usually compare Palos Heights roofing companies with Alsip, IL Roofing Companies, Bridgeview, IL Roofing Companies and Burbank, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 19, 2018