Costs for Roofing Companies in Rocklin, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Rocklin, but it will not get them an exact number. Rocklin roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Rocklin is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Placer county ranged from $6,772.00 to $8,746.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Rocklin roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Rocklin Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Rocklin hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Rocklin.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Rocklin Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Rocklin law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $931.08-$1,163.85 to Rocklin roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Rocklin area as well. Homeowners usually compare Rocklin roofing companies with Citrus Heights, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Granite Bay, CA and Roofing Companies near Lincoln, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 28, 2017