Costs for Roofing Companies in Roseville, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Roseville, but it will not get them an exact number. Roseville roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Roseville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Placer county ranged from $6,282.00 to $8,113.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Roseville roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Roseville Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Roseville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Roseville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Roseville Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Roseville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $863.64-$1,079.55 to Roseville roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Roseville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Roseville roofing companies with Carmichael, CA Roofing Companies, Citrus Heights, CA Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Fair Oaks, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 31, 2017