Costs for Roofing Companies in Steger, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Steger, but it will not get them an exact number. Steger roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Steger is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,801.00 to $8,794.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Steger roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Steger Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Steger hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Steger.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Steger Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Steger law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $935.64-$1,169.55 to Steger roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Steger area as well. Homeowners usually compare Steger roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Chicago Heights, IL, Country Club Hills, IL Roofing Companies and Crete, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 24, 2018