Costs for Roofing Companies in Monrovia, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Monrovia, but it will not get them an exact number. Monrovia roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Monrovia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Los Angeles county ranged from $6,970.00 to $9,009.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Monrovia roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Monrovia Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Monrovia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Monrovia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Monrovia Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Monrovia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $958.68-$1,198.35 to Monrovia roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Monrovia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Monrovia roofing companies with Arcadia, CA Roofing Companies, Azusa, CA Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Baldwin Park, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 26, 2021