Costs for Roofing Companies in Sierra Madre, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Sierra Madre, but it will not get them an exact number. Sierra Madre roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Sierra Madre is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Los Angeles county ranged from $6,707.00 to $8,669.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Sierra Madre roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Sierra Madre Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Sierra Madre hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Sierra Madre.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Sierra Madre Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Sierra Madre law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $922.56-$1,153.20 to Sierra Madre roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Sierra Madre area as well. Homeowners usually compare Sierra Madre roofing companies with Arcadia, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Baldwin Park, CA and Roofing Companies around Duarte, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 29, 2023