Costs for Roofing Companies in Fair Oaks, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Fair Oaks, but it will not get them an exact number. Fair Oaks roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Fair Oaks is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Sacramento county ranged from $6,441.00 to $8,319.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fair Oaks roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Fair Oaks Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fair Oaks hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fair Oaks.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fair Oaks Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fair Oaks law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $885.60-$1,107.00 to Fair Oaks roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fair Oaks area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fair Oaks roofing companies with Carmichael, CA Roofing Companies, Citrus Heights, CA Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Folsom, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 19, 2018