Costs for Roofing Companies in Palatine, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Palatine, but it will not get them an exact number. Palatine roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Palatine is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,358.00 to $8,237.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Palatine roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Palatine Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Palatine hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Palatine.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Palatine Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Palatine law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $875.64-$1,094.55 to Palatine roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Palatine area as well. Homeowners usually compare Palatine roofing companies with Arlington Heights, IL Roofing Companies, Barrington, IL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Buffalo Grove, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 13, 2017