Costs for Roofing Companies in Streamwood, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Streamwood, but it will not get them an exact number. Streamwood roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Streamwood is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,740.00 to $8,732.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Streamwood roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Streamwood Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Streamwood hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Streamwood.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Streamwood Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Streamwood law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $928.32-$1,160.40 to Streamwood roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Streamwood area as well. Homeowners usually compare Streamwood roofing companies with Barrington, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Bartlett, IL and Bloomingdale, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 13, 2017