Costs for Roofing Companies in Lincolnshire, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Lincolnshire, but it will not get them an exact number. Lincolnshire roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Lincolnshire is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Lake county ranged from $6,824.00 to $8,841.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lincolnshire roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Lincolnshire Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lincolnshire hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lincolnshire.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lincolnshire Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lincolnshire law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $939.84-$1,174.80 to Lincolnshire roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lincolnshire area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lincolnshire roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Arlington Heights, IL, Buffalo Grove, IL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies near Deerfield, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 12, 2017