Costs for Roofing Companies in Mount Prospect, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Mount Prospect, but it will not get them an exact number. Mount Prospect roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Mount Prospect is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,735.00 to $8,725.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mount Prospect roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Mount Prospect Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mount Prospect hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mount Prospect.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mount Prospect Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mount Prospect law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $927.60-$1,159.50 to Mount Prospect roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mount Prospect area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mount Prospect roofing companies with Addison, IL Roofing Companies, Arlington Heights, IL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Bensenville, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 12, 2018