Costs for Roofing Companies in Prospect Heights, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Prospect Heights, but it will not get them an exact number. Prospect Heights roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Prospect Heights is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,824.00 to $8,841.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Prospect Heights roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Prospect Heights Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Prospect Heights hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Prospect Heights.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Prospect Heights Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Prospect Heights law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $939.84-$1,174.80 to Prospect Heights roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Prospect Heights area as well. Homeowners usually compare Prospect Heights roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Arlington Heights, IL, Roofing Companies near Buffalo Grove, IL and Roofing Companies around Deerfield, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 12, 2021